Maybe nothing has worked before, but I’m here to give you great news!
My name is Erin Whitney, and I am excited to share with you a wonderful, easy to learn, positive approach that has the power to completely transform most children’s behavior almost immediately.
It is my pleasure to help others learn this approach that has been nothing less than miraculous with my own intense children!
I am a Professional Counselor (MA, LPC, LPA, ACT-NHA) who specializes in child/teen behavior problems and I know how to help you and your child.
The Nurtured Heart Approach (NHA), created by Howard Glasser, MA and Jennifer Easley, M.A. was described by its creator as “a powerful approach that consistently produces extraordinary results with ADHD and other challenging behaviors. [It’s] an approach that helps all children to flourish in remarkable ways.”
Demonstrated Results in Areas Including:
- School behavior management and academic achievement
- After school and at-home behavior and attitudes (early childhood through high school)
- Court recidivism rates
- Management of Autism, Asperger’s, Bipolar, ADHD, ADD, ED, ODD, conduct problems
- Alternatives to medication
- Adoption and foster care adjustment
- Residential Treatment Center behavior management
Your child’s success is waiting, so let’s get started!